Yesterday, Peter K. requested that I put the US driving safety statistics in an international perspective. Here are four figures on this topic.
July 26, 2012
car fatality rates: an international perspective
By Laura McLay
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 26th, 2012 at 2:58 pm and tagged with traffic, Transportation and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “car fatality rates: an international perspective”
Search Punk Rock OR:
- #GoIrish 14 hours ago
- Congrats to @BadgerMBB for advancing to another #FinalFour! #HappyDance http://t.co/22tlZh9FYp 16 hours ago
- Math related typos of the day: "subset" instead of "sunset" "convex" instead of "context" "meth" instead of "math" #sigh 2 days ago
- You know you've adopted @BadgerMBB basketball when you hold your breath along w/ the die hards at the end of the game http://t.co/z3FSOecWlU 2 days ago
- The Kentucky is on pace to beat WVU 86-12. Does college basketball have a mercy rule? 2 days ago
- RT @mluebbecke: #ff for great and recent #orms/#analytics blog posts check @natebrix @ORninja @JFPuget @ORatWork @lauramclay 2 days ago
- RT @parubin: Pro Bono O.R. in the Third Sector: IFORS news: Pro bono O.R. Delivers Quick Response to Call Center Problem http://t.co/2m5AM0… 2 days ago
- Thesis defense opens w/ "This thesis is about X. This is why we care abt X. This is why X is a hard problem." They should all start this way 2 days ago
- prubin73 on be a satisficer or use the secretary problem to find love!
- Five polio team members go missing in Zhob - Trendingnewsz.com on eradicating polio through vaccination and with analytics
- Lei Feng (@MicroFeng) on be a satisficer or use the secretary problem to find love!
- melissa on fitting three car seats in a Honda Civic: an exercise in decision-making under uncertainty
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian K12 lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video politics pop culture probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem sewing slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance zombies