Yesterday, Peter K. requested that I put the US driving safety statistics in an international perspective. Here are four figures on this topic.
July 26, 2012
car fatality rates: an international perspective
By Laura McLay
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 26th, 2012 at 2:58 pm and tagged with traffic, Transportation and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “car fatality rates: an international perspective”
Search Punk Rock OR:
- Company president confesses to questioning mothers' work ethic & commitment before she had kids herself, apologizes: fortune.com/2015/03/03/fem… 16 hours ago
- All machine learning models have flaws: pluses & minuses of a few ML models zite.to/1NdjSZ8 HT @msgbi #analytics 18 hours ago
- Annie Easley: programmer, rocket scientist, mathematician & force of nature blog.adafruit.com/2015/02/27/on-… http://t.co/1QOLQ39UaK 21 hours ago
- A must read: TV host reflects on finding women guests: theatlantic.com/entertainment/… Relevant for search committees & promoting women in any field 1 day ago
- RT @4er: New on the disORiented blog: Mysteries of Quadratic Objectives, Part 1: Solver Versions bob4er.blogspot.com/2015/03/myster… #orms 1 day ago
- Good stuff: @WFNYJacob on the lack of analytics & rigorous reviewing at the Sloan Sports Analytics Conference sportsanalyticsblog.com/articles/2015-… 1 day ago
- Why you shouldn't buy organic based on the "Dirty Dozen" list...or even worry about the "organic" label to begin with vitals.lifehacker.com/why-you-should… 1 day ago
- Interactive infographic of flavor compounds across the world's favorite ingredients. From @sciam: scientificamerican.com/article/flavor… 1 day ago
- prubin73 on be a satisficer or use the secretary problem to find love!
- Five polio team members go missing in Zhob - Trendingnewsz.com on eradicating polio through vaccination and with analytics
- Lei Feng (@MicroFeng) on be a satisficer or use the secretary problem to find love!
- melissa on fitting three car seats in a Honda Civic: an exercise in decision-making under uncertainty
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian K12 lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video politics pop culture probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem sewing slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance zombies