January 24, 2008
use OR for good, not evil
By Laura McLay
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 24th, 2008 at 7:59 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Search Punk Rock OR:
- You know you've adopted @BadgerMBB basketball when you hold your breath along w/ the die hards at the end of the game http://t.co/z3FSOecWlU 2 hours ago
- The Kentucky is on pace to beat WVU 86-12. Does college basketball have a mercy rule? 3 hours ago
- RT @mluebbecke: #ff for great and recent #orms/#analytics blog posts check @natebrix @ORninja @JFPuget @ORatWork @lauramclay 7 hours ago
- RT @parubin: Pro Bono O.R. in the Third Sector: IFORS news: Pro bono O.R. Delivers Quick Response to Call Center Problem http://t.co/2m5AM0… 9 hours ago
- Thesis defense opens w/ "This thesis is about X. This is why we care abt X. This is why X is a hard problem." They should all start this way 11 hours ago
- I forgot to charge my iPad, so my simulation class lasted until my iPad ran out of juice. Students enjoyed the randomness #AllPartOfMyPlan 1 day ago
- Great article about Sally Ride in the American Prospect. HT @msgbi prospect.org/article/astron… 2 days ago
- Happiness is helping your first grader learn about polygons #orms http://t.co/VGq90GqqiT 3 days ago
- prubin73 on be a satisficer or use the secretary problem to find love!
- Five polio team members go missing in Zhob - Trendingnewsz.com on eradicating polio through vaccination and with analytics
- Lei Feng (@MicroFeng) on be a satisficer or use the secretary problem to find love!
- melissa on fitting three car seats in a Honda Civic: an exercise in decision-making under uncertainty
Tagsanalytics art aviation blogs cheese coloring computing conferences cooking coupons criminal justice data decision analysis disasters education elections emergencies environmentalism & natural living finance football analytics grand challenges graph theory health healthcare higher education holidays home homeland security humanitarian K12 lightning lottery march madness marketing math programming mip MODA Olympics optimization ORMS blog-off PhD phd student advice pirates podcast and video politics pop culture probability public policy publishing queuing recipe risk communication science communication science fair secretary problem sewing slidecasts social justice social networking sports star wars stochastic processes stopping problems teaching teaching with technology traffic Transportation TSP twitter vampires weather werewolves women work-life balance zombies